HRDG-Knowledge Resource Centre(KRC)
Rules and Regulations
* The CSIR-HRDG KRC remains open from 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM on all working days (Monday to Friday).
* A reader, using the KRC, shall enter his/her name legibly in the register kept at the entrance gate.
* The readers shall be responsible for any damage or mutation done to the books and periodicals of the inside the KRC and shall be required to replace such publications or to pay the value there of.
* CSIR(Cx) staff can borrow only two books at a time for a period of two weeks. Books of special demand are lent out only for shorter period.
* Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Directories and other Reference books shall not issued.
* Current periodicals are issued for duration of overnight only. A reader can take not more than one periodicals at a time.
* Before leaving the KRC, the reader shall satisfy as to whether the book issued to him/her is in sound condition. If not, he/she shall forthwith bring the matter to the notice of in-charge/staff of KRC, otherwise the reader is liable to be held responsible for condition of the book.
* Loan of publications may be renewed for a further period of one fortnight provided:
* (i) Demand for the publication is not received.
* (ii) Renewal does not exceed three consecutive fortnights.
* CSIR(Cx) Staff Members may suggest books for consideration for inclusion in the KRC. Suggestions shall pertain to technical work of their units.
* Any infringement of the rules shall render the reader to forfeit the privilege of admission to the library and to borrow books from the KRC.
* Private belongings shall be kept outside the KRC.
* Silence should be observed in the KRC.
* Usage of mobile/cellular phone is not permitted inside the KRC.
* Smoking, spitting & sleeping are strictly prohibited in the KRC.